Friday 30 March 2012

How To Get Speaking Jobs That Guarantees Instant Pay

My New E-book For Speakers
Hi, I am back again. I hope you're doing good? I have just concluded an e-book titled: "How To Get Speaking Jobs...Even if you are unknown".

I'll also be  having a talk session as well as signing session on this book come April 6th, 2012. It's a session strictly for SPEAKERS. 

In view of this, I'd like to share an excerpt from chapter 7 of the e-book. It talks about branding. Read and learn from it!

"There are so many speakers like you out there who have not made money from speaking even as good as they are - simply because they are unknown and have not defined their brand.

I discovered from my speaking exploit that it is always better from the outset to define your speaking  and audience niche. A focused speaker has an edge almost all the time.  Doing this is with a view to create your speaking identity or brand

 
As speakers, we have our various speaking biases (even though we are versatile). We are driven by different passions. Until you self-identify what you like speaking about you may never recognize your audience or build a recognized brand. Here are a  few examples of what I mean.
Let’s take a few examples:
Fela Durotoye is an ‘A-list’  motivational Speaker. And addresses purpose and  impact. His major audience are youths and corperate organizations. Comrade Adams Oshiomole is a speaker. He likes to speak about good working condition for workers. His audience focus is employees. Dr.Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase is a speaker. He likes to speak on entrepreneurship. His audience focus is entrepreneurs, youths, couples and young-at-heart.
Sam Adeyemi is also a speaker. He speakes on success and money matters. Audience? youths and families. Mr.Festus Keyamo is also a speaker. Speaking focus is- human right in the society. And a host of others like that.

My observation on Facebook shows that many speakers do not have a niche they make post on. This is a disadvantage for you. Why? no identity, no brand. But then again, I know of one Remi Dairo who makes facebook post on PRODUCTIVITY. He does it consistently. If an organization needs a speaker who can deliver on productivity, I bet you,  Mr.Remi will be considered- he has defined his speaking biases to be productivity."

Would you like to get a copy of my e-book and learn more about : "How to get Speaking Jobs" or would you like to attend the seminar for April 6th, 2012, in Lagos

Whichever you decide just send me a text like this: "Name, gsm, book my seat, send me details fast" (to +234 8095162285)

PS:Talk Session for Speakers: Fri. April 6th
10am prompt. Fee: N2,500(free e-book, free drink, networking, partnering etc)

Success!

Yinka